Social Media Terms and Conditions | BUFF? Canada
1. Purpose of the presence of Buff Canada Ltd. in Social media networks
The purpose of our presence in social networks is to create meeting points with Internet users so that their comments and suggestions help us to improve the quality of our products. In this regard, we encourage and appreciate Internet participating, and we will undertake to answer all the comments or suggestions received, whenever they comply with these Conditions of Use.
The acceptance of these conditions is an essential requirement for accessing and participating in all Buff Canada and Original Buff social network channels. By accessing and publishing posts in our different communication channels, the user must comply with these conditions.
2. Contributions or posts
All comments, questions or suggestions published by our users must comply with the following rules:
- They must be according to the Law, to the public order and to the basic rights and freedoms. In addition, they must respect the dignity of the people and the rights of minors and minorities.
- They must be respectful of the opinions published by other users.
- They must be somehow related to Buff Canada.
- They cannot be used to spread comments that exhibit any kind of discrimination or disqualification towards other users, in any case.
- They cannot be used to spread publicity for commercial or political purposes, either directly or through links to other social media pages or websites.
- It is not allowed to repeat more than once an identical message with the same content and links.
- Rights of industrial or intellectual property of third parties must not be infringed.
In the event that the contributions or posts contravene the above, Buff Canada reserves its right to unilaterally proceed to their elimination without prior notice, to impede their issuers from participating in the channels of the company and, furthermore, to inform the Legal Department of the related social network, the law enforcement authorities or the competent courts, as may be applicable in each case.
Buff Canada reserves the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose without any compensation to the users any comment or content published in the different channels of the company, including any idea or information about BUFF® products.
3. Exemption of liability
The comments of the users are free, personal and not attributable to Buff Canada. For this reason, Buff Canada it is not liable, either directly or indirectly, in relation to the content, accuracy, and updating of the information provided on other natural or legal persons that may participate in its social channels.
Furthermore, Buff Canada is not liable for the use by third parties of the information contained in its social spaces.
Buff Canada undertakes to preserve the privacy of the data and the information provided by users in order to formalize their registration in the virtual channels of the company or to receive services provided in them.